Sunday, January 20, 2013

'Joy'

This month our theme for our blog circle is the word 'Joy'.  My husband and I get to experience 'Joy' everytime we photograph engagement sessions and weddings.  Below you will find some of the joyful moments we have captured!  These pictures make me smile!  ;)

Joy [joi] noun

1. the emotion of great delight or happiness caused by something exceptionally good or satisfying!
2. A state of happiness
3.  to feel joy; be glad; or rejoice


Please check out all the other blogs in our 'circle blog'!  You can begin by checking out Michele's 'Joy' blog here http://mqnphotographyblog.com/2013/01/20/joy-north-oaks-child-photographer


Double click on each picture to enlarge or view with slideshow.  :)





















4 comments:

  1. So sweet Eileen!! I love all of the happy wedding couples. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah it was so nice to see some warm images while I'm here in Minnesota freezing! well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Brandi! I wish I could put a picture of every Bride and Groom we have taken pictures of (not enough room for one BLOG!). I love seeing how happy and in love they all are! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Michele,

    Come and visit Florida! :) We are expecting a little cold front next week (it will probably be in the 50's!!!). We love our cold fronts! Thanks for the comment. :)

    ReplyDelete