Friday, August 20, 2010

Nyah and Huxley

     Let me introduce you to Nyah and her little brother Huxley.  Nyah is 5 3/4 yrs old and Huxley is 2 3/4 years old.  Age is a very important thing when you are young!  When I first met the two of them, we took a moment to get to know each other.  When I asked Huxley how old he was, he said very proudly (with fingers in the air!) "I'm 2!"  Sister, Nyah, quickly - but politely, corrected him and said "Huxley, you are Three and three quarters and I am Five and three quarters."  Oh how I remember doing that as a kid.  Childhood is a wonderful time!!! 


     I feel as though I have known Nyah and Huxley since they were both babies.  My daughter has been babysitting for both of them for the past three years.  I've heard all the cute stories of how Nyah would put on 'Fashion Shows' for Jenna (my daughter) and how Huxley would cuddle up next to her on the couch and cheer as Nyah showed off all of her beautiful outfits for the two of them!  They are both such sweet and polite children, and I had such a great time taking their pictures.  They are beautiful kids! 





























No comments:

Post a Comment