Monday, January 6, 2014

Winter in Florida!

'Baby Owen Meets the Ocean'

I was so excited when Sarah contacted me about a session for her 5 1/2 month old son, Owen.  They would be traveling from Indiana to Florida for the holidays, and we planned to meet the day after Christmas ~ for our Beach Session.  It was going to be baby Owen's 1st trip to the beach ~ and I was the lucky photographer who got to capture the moments for them.  I feel so blessed to be able to meet new people and take pictures that they will cherish forever.  My favorite thing about taking pictures of babies, is thinking of them as adults ~ even Grandparents ~ and holding a photograph that I took of them.  They will never know me, but it puts a smile on my face to think that we are forever connected by a picture.  :)

























No comments:

Post a Comment